Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Thought on Blogging

Blog entries are a rough draft, a first version of someone's thoughts - in this case, mine.

They aren't meant to be formal papers or essays, necessarily. I wouldn't turn any of my posts in to a theological journey for review or publication. They aren't usually formal declarations. They'll probably contain errors in language and logic.

What these blog posts are is a first-draft record of some of my thoughts (praise God not all of my thoughts - I don't want everything going out into cyberspace). Take them for what they are, which goes for every other blog out there, too. In other words, don't be too harsh (which can happen to me when I forget that no specific blog post contains all of someone's thinking on an issue, just part of it).

Something to think about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home