Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back in the Saddle

Happy New Year!

After a somewhat extended break (as far as blogging is concerned), I'm back in the saddle so to speak. The Christmas break was very good for us. We needed the time off, even from blogging.

Now we start 2007 with a mixture of feelings. Uncertainty as to what God has for us (I resigned as pastor of Heritage Church on October 17th which will be effective January 22nd). I'm looking for another church to pastor and have several possibilities, but nothing definite yet. Anticipation because we know God has something new and different for us (whatever it may be). Finally, a sense of sadness because a chapter in our lives is coming to a close. These last three weeks are going to be emotional for Karen and me. Pray for us, if you will, on our future (which is in His hands).

I'm listening to a CD I bought with a gift certificate - U2 18: Singles. So far, it's fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home